Monday, June 13, 2016

There Wasn't Much To Say (So I Said Very Little) [Flashback November 2001]

Staying up too late.

I find myself awake again at like 6 AM.

What IS this?

I worked all night and normally I am exhausted that I don't last much past 4 AM. Now it's just like I don't sleep at all. Although, I am not stressed about it.

I am always stunned when "Veronica" messages me on ICQ saying "You're STILL up?". But oh well, I am getting used to it.

I'm in the evening part of my rotation now. These shifts are so much easier than the day shifts. Oh well, the night also past by with little excitement. Actually, let's be honest, none.

I can't say I really have much to write today. No great revelation here. I just want to make an effort to be putting in daily additions to my journal.

Not that anyone is reading this but that isn't the point at all.

This is just my space to empty the clutter that I call my brain. Believe me, it's very cluttered.

Oh well, until next time.

No comments: