Monday, June 13, 2016

Lack of Sleep (Damn It's Cold Outside) [Flashback November 2001]

Sleep.

It's an interesting concept.

Hold that thought, I'll come back to it.

"Veronica" came by tonight and picked up her old computer. She had me reinstall windows and some other programs onto. She's selling it to a friend since she upgraded her computer a little while ago. It was a rather short visit. I met her outside my building handed her the box along with some towels she'd left on my dryer while house sitting for me a couple week ago. We hugged. But I'd come outside in just jeans and t-shirt and realized it was FREEZING ! I didn't want to stay out there very long. I hope she didn't think I was being abrupt. She had mentioned, on the phone earlier, that she was feeling rather under the weather. She said she didn't even want to go out but she wanted to get the computer off me because the girl she's sold it to had already paid her for it. I think Veronica got ripped off thanks to a supposed "computer expert" (not me) saying it was only worth $100 bucks. Idiot.

Let's talk about Sleep. I did say I would come back to that thought.

I dragged my ass off the computer last night around 3 AM. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't. I may have slept a couple hours but I just can't seem to sleep between the hours of 2 AM - 8 AM. This is NOT a good thing and I don't feel particularly stressed. I just, for some reason, think I am lacking something. Of course, if I knew what it was I wouldn't be lacking it.

Anyway, I'm going to make an effort today to not sleep the day away. There are some things I should do and some others that I must do. Today would be a good day to try and list out the things I need to do but it's only coming up to 8 AM. So, I think I would like to attempt to sleep for another two hours.

Wish me luck.

No comments: