Thursday, October 28, 2004

You Want a Piece of Me?

As you may know I play a Fantasy Stock Game online called The Hollywood Stock Exchange Which is a place where you trade shares of movies and stars and try and make money. So far I'm sucking ASS. Big Time. I'm a little under my starting money.

You may also know that I at time do a Google search for my online moniker "Bingoguy" and see what the results turn up.

I was very shocked to see I'm being publically traded on ANOTHER Fantasy Stock Exchange BlogShares. I'm what you might call a penny stock. It looks like so far there's only 4000 shares of me out there and I'm worth about $1100.00 dollars. Whoever is invested in me isn't going to be making money anytime soon.

It's a bit embarrassing to point out how pathetic my readership is.

No comments: