Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Shameless Plug

I thought I'd take this time to shamelessly plug the fact I'm making a return, of sorts, to online broadcasting arena.

I've decided to join a bunch of crazy people who are running The Just Rant Radio Network

It's there I'm going to be running TWO shows. Yes, TWO Shows. I'm really into being different most of the shows on the network are late night shows. I decided to be different my first show will be "The Jake Morning Show" (Ya, Bingoguy just doesn't cut it for an online name) Airing Wednesday Mornings (Yes, HUMP DAY!) from 6am - 10am PT (Which is 9am - 1pm ET)

My Second Show is more along the lines of my original station I ran on Live*365 for quite some time. I even kept the name "Radio Nite Light" and you can hear that show on Thursdays from 8pm - 10pm PT (That's 11pm - 1am ET)

Anyway, You can listen to the station by clicking on the Listen Headphones on the main page of Just Rant site or you should be able to just click HERE

WARNING : This Station has been known to use content of an adult or even offensive nature. Viewer Discretion is Advised.

No comments: