Tuesday, October 26, 2004

10 Random Songs

So, I thought since this is the place where I put in crap that no one really cares about (and according to my stats no really reads either) I thought I'd play a little game that I found via Neurotic Fishbowl who was doing this because Tenth-Muse suggested it. (Who is in love with Electric Boogaloo, So Much So they live together [GASP!])

Anyway, They Turned on their Mp3 Player and hit Random and Let 10 Songs Play. Since you NEVER quite know what would come up from my HUGE library I thought I'd play along too.

So Without Further Ado, Here's What Played...

1. Diana Krall - Between THe Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
2. CCR - Down On THe Corner
3. Peter Gabriel - Red Rain
4. Lords of Acid - Show Me Your Pussy
5. Black Crowes - Cypress Tree
6. Mel C - Suddenly Monday
7. Rocky Horror Picture Show - Over At THe Frankenstein Place
8. Portishead - Strangers
9. Beta Band - Won
10. Killing Joke - Democracy (Nine Inch Nails Mix)

Wow, Minus the Mel C (an album my cousin asked me to download and give a listen to) and the Lords of Acid (I used to be a DJ in a Peeler Bar.) the list makes me look a whole lot cooler than I actually am.

No comments: