Saturday, February 05, 2005

Valentine's Day

I think it's quite fitting that this year for Valentine's Day it's most probable that I will be COMPLETELY SINGLE! I think for this very fact I might CELEBRATE Valentine's Day. All By Myself and I'll even have a Celebatory Drink (Perhaps some Champagne) to toast a day I can't fuck up in the slightest because I have no Valentine! Don't be sad for me. It's ok, I'm pleased as punch because I seem to be cursed when it comes to Valentine's Day and if I'm dating someone I most definitely going to forget or doing some grievious that makes the person hate me beyond hate.

Point in case, I once DUMPED SOMEONE on Valentine's Day! That's right, What a FREAKING Class Act I am! Hand me the Oscar!

But you have to read THIS because truely it's an awesome observation on Valentine's Day.

It Also proves once again there's someone else who's is a MUCH funnier read than I am. Which would explain why I only have TWO readers!

No comments: