Sunday, February 13, 2005

The High School Meme

I can't believe I'm doing this... blame Karla

1. What year was it? 1987

2. What were your three favourite bands? Genesis, Foreigner, and Peter Gaberiel.

3. What was your favourite outfit? I wore black and lots of it.

4. What was up with your hair? I had shoulder length hair (it was the fuckin' 80's ok?!) I don't know what I was thinking cause my hair is fine.

5. Who were your best friends? Ben, Paul, Dion, George (and a cast of others)

6. What did you do after school? I was online doing the BBS thing still in 1987.

7. Did you take the bus? Unfortunately, I thought Mass Transit was very efficient in 1987. How wrong I was.

8. Who did you have a crush on? If it had boobs and talked to me, I was game.

9. Did you fight with your parents? I was teenager, you figure it out.

10. Who did you have a celebrity crush on? In '87, I think I was pretty hot for Ann Wilson (yeah, the dark haired one) from Heart. I would have died to kiss Stevie Nicks too in those days, too.

11. Did you smoke cigarettes? I'd quit two years previously.

12. Did you lug all of your books around in your backpack all day because you were too nervous to find your locker? What Locker? My locker got trashed so many times that it was a waste of time to have one.

13. Did you have a 'clique'? Uhm, No.

14. Did you have "The Max" like Zach, Kelly and Slater? My friend's used to do coffee at the Pantry. The Manager for some strange reason thought we were a good group of teens. [Shurg]


15. Admit it, were you popular? Popular in an incredibly negative way.

16. Who did you want to be just like? No one.

17. What did you want to be when you grew up? I had no idea or desire to be anything.

18. Where did you think you'd be at the age you are now? Then I figured that I'd have already been dead for 5 years.

Aren't you GLAD you asked?!

No comments: