Monday, November 15, 2004

Another 2nd Place Finish

I don't know if I can actually call this as good a win as the previous
2nd Place Finish I had a few days ago. Although this wasn't a
freeroll this was $0.25+$0.00 buy-in on Absolute Poker and
it was a much smaller field of 78 players instead of the almost 200
that were in the freeroll. I think the real money tournaments bring
out the better players although it's hard to say what level of player
will play a $0.25 buy-in.

It's a refreshing change though to have had two 2nd place finishes now
in one week on Absolute. I was beginning to think there I couldn't
win on there. I think my play must be improving slightly. Although,
if you still took the percentage of tournaments entered compared to my
finishes I suck some major ass. But I think it's a step in the right
direction. That brings my absolute poker real money account to a total
of $9.40 !!

My Grand Total Online Accounts (Panther and Absolute) equal nearly $30 !!

1 comment:

Missk2 said...

I would love to play poker but I would probably lose my ass. congrats on the win.