Friday, January 21, 2005

Do The Bingo Shuffle...

One of my internet girlfriends did one of those meme's where you put your winamp or itunes or whatever have you on shuffle and see what ten songs come up. I did this about a month ago but I have lots of music. Insanely so, that it's always worth doing.

So here goes... I've had some really good ones in the past... I am due for an embarassing one.

1. Shakira - Underneath Your Clothes.
2. David Bowie - The Mysteries
3. Catastrophic - Enemy
4. Lawerence Gowan - Dancing On My Own Ground
5. Deep Purple - Hungry Daze
6. David Sylvian - Maria
7. Loverboy - It's Your Life
8. Frank Sinatra - Three Coins In The Fountain
9. Petra - King's Ransom
10. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Who's That Creepin?

Wow, I didn't disappoint. There's just a little bit of everything that's in my collection. I'd make excuses for why I have some of those tracks but you either know why or you don't care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that I was just dumped on the lunch break today I am thrilled that I am still someone's internet girlfriend. Tee hee! Secondly, I love David Sylvian, you obviously have good taste. Thirdly, is Laurence Gowan the same guy that used to go by Gowan in the 80s? I used to get a Canadian TV channel growing up and we'd always watch the videos. When I visited BC I bought a tape that had on it "You're a Strange Animal." on it. Same guy?
--KFK