Tuesday, June 22, 2004

My life as a cartoon...

If I really thought about it there's probably a number of things I had intended to add to my diary that I decided to not post because I felt it was fluffy crap. Of course, now I have this place which is basically "Bingoguy - The Fluffy Crap." I can post all of it guilt free.

Here's more proof...



This is a cartoon of me that I created at this site. I can't remember why I had it giving the thumbs up sign but I had forgotten all about it's existance until I happen to read Mangus's diary just before I begged him to do a drawing of me because he's feckin' awesome at it.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Nice blog! I like having 2 different blogs and I use Blogger for the silly junk that I don't bother with at Diaryland. By the way, that cartoon thingy is cool! :-)